By attending this session you will:
Recap the placement process - understand the tasks that need to be completed by the student, staff, and employer, to move a placement from start to finish
1) Learn how to create a placement for the student
2) Understand the automatic email communications between the college and the employer to (1) request the placement, (2) track attendance, (3) gather feedback.
3) Learn how to monitor the progress your students are making on their placements
4) Learn how to request placements from students if they have found their own.
5) Learn how to approve student submitted placements (from step 4)
6) Learn how to mark a placement as complete/incomplete.
1) Learn how students view placement details
2) Learn how students complete their daily journal entries and confirm attendance
3) Learn how students submit self-found placement details to you to approve/edit.